Thursday, September 15, 2011

Playing dress-up.

I am 27 years old, and I have a dress-up box. Maybe a future blog post will be dedicated to its contents. If you're curious, this is one of its items. I also occasionally like to put on my senior prom dress, just for kicks.  If you're someone who appreciates the joy of playing dress-up, then you might enjoy this gown I listed on seek vintage SOLD:





The tint of these photos isn't 100% accurate. The blue is actually lighter--almost a seafoam green. The skirt swishes when you walk, and the side zipper and hooks squeeeeeeeze your waist into its tiniest size. My dress up box is weeping that this isn't one of its contents, but I'm hoping this dress goes to a high school girl with a romantic heart--someone who has vintage sensibilities and wants to dance the night of her winter formal or prom away on the shoulder of a handsome gent with a side part and a dimpled smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment