Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Get structured.

I have a serious addiction to outerwear. It could be 102 outside, mid-August, with 80% humidity, and you'll find me in the back of a stuffy thrift store, trying on wool blazers. That's just how I roll. I think no piece of clothing does more work than a good jacket. Crisp shoulders, a slightly popped collar...I need to stop because I'm getting shivers. Anyway, I've added two deliciously tailored blazers to seek vintage. Expect many more to be posted as the temperatures dip below 80. (I have, in my possession, the most amazing black blazer ever made. Size 4. Austin Reed. Fits like...well, like an impeccably tailored blazer. Deciding whether I can part with it.)



And for those of you who are at the opposite end of the tailored spectrum, here is an adorable slouchy polka-dotted blazer to delight your hearts:

Liz Claiborne Petites blazer, size Petite 4 SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment