Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cougar Town.

It's my blog, and I can post gratuitous pictures of myself if I want to.


Since Halloween was a week ago, I thought this was a good time to share. I was going for Mrs. Robinson meets Joan Collins.

Fake nails and lashes courtesy of Wal-Mart, earrings courtesy of the roommate, metallic leopard-print dress courtesy of the Cancer Kids thrift store in West Ashley, giant shoulder pads courtesy of the dress.

Not pictured: leopard-print heels.

I love playing dress up.

2 comments:

Southey said...

I can't tell if this outfit is perfect for a Goodfellas themed party, or if you need to wear it out on a date where you plan on throwing a drink in the guy's face before you even get to dinner.

Either way, this outfit is epic.

Quintessential_Laura said...

You look FABULOUS!!

Post a Comment