Sunday, June 29, 2008

A Jumble Post

It appears that I can't stay off the topic of decorating for too long.

I wanted to brighten up the entry to the house a bit, and since I will never, ever paint the walls of a rented house, I painted the inside of the wardrobe instead.




Also, Maya got spayed on Friday. She took it like a champ. She was so out of it on morphine...it was hilarious. I think she had no clue who I was.

Here is Satellite Maya:


To complete this random jumble of updates, here is a photo of the brunch I had at Acme in Carrboro, NC last weekend:

Eggs Benedict over fried green tomatoes with the most delicious, spicy Hollandaise sauce ever. Plus, mixed greens with a mustard vinaigrette and grits on the side.

I used to only like sweet breakfast foods (beignets, chocolate croissants, chocolate chip pancakes, French toast...mmm) but, thanks to Chandler and his dad's amazing breakfasts, I have a healthy appreciation for the savory side of the morning meal. I think breakfast may now be my favorite meal of the day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have those rainboots! are they from gap or elsewhere?

Sabrina said...

Mine are from J. Crew. I love 'em.

Anonymous said...

they are definitely a life saver.

and i love having bright yellow ones. so classic. even if marco does call them my paddington bear boots

Post a Comment