Thursday, September 6, 2012

F.L.W.

I love reading best-selling novels. The problem is, I buy my books almost exclusively at thrift stores, which means that my pickings are generally the best-sellers of several years ago, now thumbed through and discarded after vacations, lunch breaks and book clubs have gotten the best of them. Regardless, they're new to me.

In vintage-land, I've been obsessed with the Edwardian era (obsessing over past seasons of Downton Abbey doesn't help things) and I've finally read the two Frank Lloyd Wright novels that everyone was raving about in about 2008-2009.


Thesis statement for Loving Frank and The Women: Frank Lloyd Wright was an arrogant ass, but was super-talented. Also, read these books. The facts about his life are things of fiction. CRAZY.

No comments:

Post a Comment