Monday, March 26, 2012

A colorful closet clean-out.

I don't know about all y'all, but every time I buy new clothes, I feel the need to make room in my closet. Maybe the years of living in notoriously small-closeted Charleston homes have trained me to constantly edit. Some things I give to my sister, others I donate to local thrift stores, and then I put the more fun things up on eBay. Here's my latest ROY G. BIV selection:


Pins and Needles (Urban Outfitters) sheer red blouse

 J. Crew wool/cashmere bright orange cardigan

Gap gold dolman sleeve draped blouse

American Eagle Outfitters chambray moto jacket

Lauren by Ralph Lauren silk menswear-inspired blouse

Ella Moss fringed shimmy-shimmy top 

Anthropologie racerback tiered chiffon tank

Leifsdottir ruffled wool straight skirt

Elevenses (Anthropologie) gray wool pleated skirt


Gap European Fit draped dress


 Elizabeth and James relaxed boyfriend-fit blazer

No comments:

Post a Comment