Sunday, November 6, 2011

Lazy Sunday (and Saturday, and Friday).

I have almost nothing to show for this weekend. I practically never left the house, except for to walk around the neighborhood or run to the grocery store. I didn't shop or socialize with friends. It was amazing. I forgot what it felt like to have zero plans, and I needed a weekend where I proudly accomplished practically nothing (besides making a killer butternut squash, carrot, and ginger soup for dinner this evening).

I did, however, clean out my closet again. Some of these items are new additions to eBay, and others are pieces that unfortunately didn't sell last go-round. I've decided to make all items free shipping to people in the U.S., so if you're interested, bid away! Shipping's on me!




If any of these items strikes your fancy, or to see more images of what I have for sale, click this link!

No comments:

Post a Comment