Saturday, July 16, 2011

Gone Junkin'

While we were in Waynesville, we stumbled upon a junk shop that was closing down because the owner was relocating to Hawaii. Here's what I bought:

The colors on this mid-century coffee pot make me so happy. I can't wait to have friends over to breakfast and serve coffee in this.

This glass martini shaker is going to serve as a container to hold things and odds and ends and whatnot.

I've wanted a Lucite lamp as long as I can remember. It's heavy and classy. I don't even have a place to put it yet, but gosh darn if I don't find one.

In case you're curious, my total for these finds was $6.38. I'm not sure how much things were priced individually, but it was all cheap to begin with, and then he had some "everything must go--extra 70% off sale." No complaints here. My only regret is that I didn't buy more things I was eying. The whole store was packed with goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment