Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Total Eclipse of the Heart.

Chandler and I moved into our new house this weekend and boy is it great (pictures to come). After the stress of unpacking boxes, figuring out what mirror looks best in which room, we are now starting to relax and really enjoy our new space.

Tonight, after (hopefully) finishing the organizational process of my closet, I am going to crack open a beer and watch the lunar eclipse on my porch.

That's right, ladies and gentlemen. A total eclipse. For those of us in Charleston, SC, we'll be seeing the middle of the eclipse around 10:26pm.

For those of you in other parts of the world, go here to figure out when it's most visible to you.


Photo by Brian Karczewski from nasa.gov

Happy Eclipse!

2 comments:

LauraBlogs said...

Moving is so exhausting but exciting at the same time. I want to see pictures!
I planned to see the eclipse but it was raining and really nasty up here so I bailed. :(

Sabrina said...

I will take pictures this weekend! Also...we're getting a puppy...so she will be in pictures too. The eclipse was neat...but it was pretty cloudy, so it was kind of a patchy viewing.

Post a Comment