Monday, July 9, 2007

The end of an era, the start of a new one.

Peer pressure works. Seriously. Only a few months ago, I wrote an intense love letter to my darling Live Journal, thanking it for being so kind and faithful, and look where I am now...cavorting with another blog, playfully adjusting colors and fonts and tickling the keys in an entirely new way. Awful. What if my other journal finds out? This may just be too much pressure. Live Journal cradles my terrible high school poetry and endless lists and tedious postings of e.e. cummings' poetry.

Anyway, if you have not yet seen the often ignored, now replaced journal of which I speak, pop over to Sabrinaseyes for a little laugh.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

hi. you're a weiner. nice blog, you adulterer. (you didn't tell who was peer pressuring you, mwahaha)

Rebecca said...

BAAAHH! (Really excited noise)

I'm so glad we can be techno-friends... what with our blogs and journals and emails and all. And I know, I've been doing a really bad job of updating mine. Maybe you will inspire me!

Post a Comment