Monday, January 21, 2013

Way out West.

We spent the weekend of my birthday in the San Francisco Bay area, where Steven's mom and aunt live. I had never been to that part of California before this trip and I foolishly was so busy gawking at the awesomeness of San Francisco during our excursion on our birthday that I took practically no photos. Sigh... next time.

 Steven's mom's birthday is the day before mine, and we got to be at her surprise party!

A foggy start on our drive to San Francisco  

 Haribo Cherries provided nourishment on our drive

Nearly there!


I was obsessed with that Victorian brownstone on the right, driving to Haight-Ashbury. 

Hurray for sun and cute boys! 

 The hilly streets don't look that bad from here...

 The last pic from the city before I got overwhelmed in Union Square.


 A rocky outcropping on our drive up Mount Diablo.

The view was just silly... and this wasn't even halfway up. 

 Now that's a view.

 Bat signal.

What a fun trip... I can't wait to go back! 


No comments:

Post a Comment